14 June, 2011

The 18th day i been to Liverpool

13 of June, the 18th day i been to Liverpool, UK.
Wonder how's my beloved family at Malaysia.
Now i already get used with the strong wind, low temperature summer weather at Liverpool.
The summer weather here equal to winter for Asian like me.
I realize and deeply agree that cooking everyday is tiresome.
Cooking is especially frustrated when i have class till evening.
i have to prepare lunchbox for myself everyday.
To make my morning hassle less,
hence, i consume ready-to-serve pasta almost every time for those days i have evening class.
I do admit my diet within this two weeks of time were malnutrition.
I always, or maybe everyday eat instant food, include ready-made pasta, pizza, canned mushroom soup and high MSG foods.
Hence, from today onward, i promise to have healthy diet, reduce the intake of chips, ready-to-serve pasta.
Mom and dad, i miss you all =)



No comments: