11 January, 2011

Complexed

This is the first post of 2011.
Unofficially i'm graduated my four years of journalism studies in TARC with a qualification of advanced diploma.
Here begins my redundant holiday.
Recently traced back the news of UK government's plan to cut down the education budget for tertiary schools.
Courses such as arts, social science, psychology, humanities will not receive subsidies from David Cameron's cabinet starting 2012.
Perhaps affected by this news, recently, indeed i have a strong feeling of choosing a wrong path during this four years.
I start to ponder what urged me to step on this field four years ago instead of other more profitable and potential courses such as engineering, chemistry, science or medical.
Even i have a strong urge to migrate to other countries.
However, the first requirement is talent. I don't think a degree in mass communication will make the immigration department qualifies me.
I'm getting more realistic and materialistic, sigh.
Now, there was no way back, it's impossible for me to spend another four years and start it all over again.
All the best for myself.

No comments: