01 June, 2009

a new semester

if u visit to my blog, u will found that it's in two languages either english or chinese.
when i am lazy, den i will type in english language.
if i'm hardworking enough, then definitely my post will be in chinese.
the first day of june 2009, i start my advanced diploma in journalism.
it's just the main course of journalism and it's just 10 students.
i expect it.
there are 3 writing papers in this semester, broadcast, online and business.
the business writing paper makes me frustrated, the first lecture was just introduction about jargon that will be used in writing.
what is elasticity in business writing?
moreover, we need memorize formula.
what the hell...
the maggi goreng i had eaten 2 hours ago was fully digested after business writing class.
now i found out that my digestive system really works well... lol...

No comments: