03 June, 2009

my sister has been discharged from hospital and now stay in Medicare center nearby bukit bintang yesterday.
the reason why doctor approved my sister to be discharged was not due to she recovers from illness.
it's because there is no sign of development of her illness, thus it's better to let my sister discharged rather than stay at hospital for ages.
the amenities of medicare center isn't good enough.
the bed cannot be adjusted, not enough manpower to take care of so many patients.
moreover,there was no nurse check my sister frequently.
my mom worried how they will treat my sis and if something happen to my sis...
is my sister can get good care?
it's pathetic when think about it.
the medicare center charges rm1400 per month.
i couldn't figure out how a big sum of money my brother-in-law has spent in these two years...
god bless my sis...
i browse our photos, our face are full with happiness.
i miss the moment we celebrate father's and mother's day together.
no one was absent before...
sometimes i will avoid looking on these pics, but i can't help missing my sister.
it's as if my sister was beside us, nothing happened before.
once i see it, tears uncontrollably fall down my cheek...

No comments: