17 March, 2009

A lass and ordinary-looking

hmmm... now i really realized the differences of after well-dressed and before.
today i went to sing at greenbox karaoke with my buddies.

i went there by alone.

before i started talking about my personal experience, let me tell you all what i wore today.
i was wearing a pair of high heel shoe, a short pants and a white blouse.
as i get up the bus, the bus contractor who is a chinese keep on finding topic talk to me,
he asked : where are you going? what are u doing at there?
and definitely i answered politely.

lastly i reached sungai wang,
he even said :i give you my number, next time if you go sg.wang again, you can find me, i bring you try something interesting...

then i just smiled because i really didn't know how should i react....

afterthat, i had my lunch alone as bk them all finished having their lunch.
then the same thing happened when i finished my meal,
three guys entered that restaurant to have their meals.

i was facing to wall that time.
abruptly, one of them appeared in front of me and looking on the posts from customers that stick on the wall.
just within 5 seconds, he back to his seat.
i felt weird and at first i thought he wants to read all those posts,
but how could he finished reading within 5 seconds?
so i'm 90% sure he is purposely want to see how i'm look like @@.


moreover, i listen clearly about his conversation with his friends.

they were talking about:
"ei... that girl looks not bad ar..."
"hey, if you want to tackle her, faster go and get her phone number and blah blah blah...
"

definitely they were talking about me because i was the only female customer inside the shop.

at the same time, i hope the cashier gave me the change as soon as he could so i can leave the shop as quick as i could.

the world is reality, if that time i was wearing a pair of jeans and t-shirt,
i don't think they will react in the same way...

the conclusion is everyone loves to see beautiful things, xD...

No comments: