31 March, 2009

i'm not a substitute!!!

i'm a bit can't stand with you.
please do not assert your obligation towards me.
i'm just a normal human being, same as you i also will be weary.
please remember that i'm not a god or robot.
we have discussed that day, i will work on Monday and Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday for this week.
you will be working on Wednesday to Friday.
and now you requested for me to replace you on this Friday, it is a bit over.
I've said very clearly and certainly before, i only will work for 4days in a week.
the rest please settle you own.
this is your obligation, no matter what happen you have to be responsible of it.
otherwise, how you are going to face the cruelty of this society in the future with such attitude?
i really can't help you for this intense period as I'm also scurry my assignment.
if you were in my shoes, you also would feel apprehensive if i asked for such request, isn't it?

No comments: