08 March, 2011

Dramatic Days

These two days were considered as dramatic in my life.
It prompted me to blog about this.
In study, one more people relinquished the chance to go UK.
In life, my sister is now experiencing a crisis in her relationship.

I guess the whole journalism students knew I Q BAL is disfavouring steph.
Yesterday, our pairworks poster only got a 2.2 (which means second class lower).
sigh, i expect we could at least get a 2.1
Desperately, she said she might end up with a second class lower in degree.
Desperately Steph said she would think twice on her decision for not pursuing the three-month summer course.
These words still fresh around my ears.
Now, i can assert that she won't join the row with the probability of 99%.
Today, she yelled at lecture hall after I Q Bal delayed his teaching consequent of students didn't read journals.
She said: "I HATE F**KING INCOMPETENCE~!!!"
i think it's kinda AWESOME~~
Indeed I agree with her in certain extent.
Why those who had read journals need to provide answer for those incompetent?
It's unfair for them.
But, is her reactions exaggerate?

In life, a relationship crisis was happened in my sister.
i wonder how she will deal with this issue.
Break up? Or continue to be with him?
Love is never be an easy question.


No comments: