30 March, 2011

Beastly - A romance fantasy

Typing this post with my new Asus lappie, this is the maiden post for my lappie.
I watched Beastly, the movie on monday.
Though it is a romance genre of movie, i watch it alone.
Starring by Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer,
this movie somehow below my expectation.
The length of movie was about one and half hour,
personally i think this movie less romance scene,
there was not much psychological depiction of the process of Kyle Kingson (Alex Pettyfer) has a crush with Lindy (Vanessa Hudgens).
The story plot is simple and it's hard for me to identify any climax.
Though Kyle Kingson turned to a beast after he pissed off Kendra The Witch,
still he looks awesome and cool as the advancement of Hollywood makeup skills.
The story of romance, beauty and the beast are always the attention catcher for female audiences.
Overall, i rate this movie 75 out of 100 marks.
(Ps: Alex Pettyfer is indeed smexy, LOL...)


Love is Never Ugly

No comments: