02 August, 2009

perhaps i'm really disgusting

the mood goes to the downiest tip.
just now my sister scolded me again,
and i put the biggest effort to control myself from not arguing with her.
perhaps in her eyes, i'm really disgusting.
perhaps in her eyes, i'm irresponsible.
perhaps in her eyes, i'm not the one of this family.
perhaps, i shouldn't be here.
this is the second time i wish i could disappear from here without a trace.
disappear like a puff of smoke.
so she won't be pissed off with me anymore,
and perhaps i can be happier.
i always wish i won't burden anyone,
but eventually i'm the one who always make them unhappy.
i guess both of us tired of liaising with each other.
moments ago, she scolded me, i took a deep breath,
sobbing alone like a kid can't find her parents.
i feel disapproved because my mom also on behalf of her.
have they really cared my feelings?
i know everyone is depressed, so i stopped the argue by silence.
but when i'm not happy, getting pissed off with her,
who's going listen to me?
why don't she just said what she dissatisfies with me through a better manner?
why she keeps on saying me i do not care about this family?
why she needs a mediator to point out what are my mistakes without giving a valid reason?
why we are not like a family anymore?
why...
she is stressful, but me as well....
the mediator said i'm always back home late, short-sighted, irresponsible...
all these i can accept.
but when the mediator said i'm indecent and immature in thinking, i really want to cry...
what i've done that makes them feel so?
am i didn't behave well? am i create lot of problems for them?
personally, i always try to lessen their burden,
but eventually they never been satisfied with me...

1 comment:

sing k said...

路是人选择的,也是人走出来的.
不要只看眼前的东西,现在有的,未来不一定有.
现在没有的,以后不一定拥有.
还记得我说的吗?

20个至理の名言----

01. 人之所以痛苦,在于追求错误的东西。
02. 如果你不给自己烦恼,别人也永远不可能给你烦恼。因为你自己的内心,你放不下。
03. 好好的管教你自己,不要管别人。
04. 你什么时候放下,什么时候就没有烦恼。
05. 每一种创伤,都是一种成熟。
06. 根本不必回头去看咒骂你的人是谁,如果有一条疯狗咬你一口,难道你也要趴下去反咬他一口吗?

不用20个,这6个,你能明白,那么你现在的想法就不同了.

反驳,不会带来任何好处;
忍耐而已,火山终会爆发;
讨厌,只是单纯一个感觉;

学佛的,应该都很明白,要成佛,要化解孽,减少罪业,都要自己去解.
人在做,天在看.因果报应会来的,只是迟或早的问题.不用诅咒他,不用骂他.恶口不要从我们口出.