23 July, 2009

也許長痛不如短痛

once again, the god never let my family free from problems.
sigh..
few days ago, doctor informed us that there an tub obstruction inside my sister brain.
again, two choices.
first, do operation, temporary extend her life, she still will be lying on bed after operation.
second, don't do operation, opposite of the above, she still will be lying on bed after operation .
personally, i will choose the second.
majority of my family and my so called "brother-in-law" choose the second except my mom,
it doesn't mean we are cruel, cold-blooded.
we are sad and depressed seeing her suffered on bed for two years.
we ask ourselves, how longer we can maintain her life?
her life is as a sand glass, count downing how much the days she will beside us,
how many days we still can see her..
i know what my mom wants,
she just wants to extend my sister's life even only for one second.
but when there's no sign of hope, perhaps it's better for us to let her go.


姐,很慶倖能與你做了二十多年的姐妹。
姐,原諒我當時的任性,我的無知,
我希望你能有看到這裡的一天,
我期望能在於你繼續做二十年,三十年,四十年甚至永遠的姐妹。
若下輩子我們還能做姐妹,就讓我來照顧你吧



終於知道爲什麽這裡總是帶著淡淡的憂傷,那是因為這裡的主人並不快樂。。。
她。。。
只想要快樂。。。

No comments: