21 June, 2009

special day to all fathers

21th of june was 2009 annual father's day, but family celebrated earlier, my sister was going to join a short trip to redang after dinner on saturday.
damn jealous her, I WANT GO TO BEACH!!!! my heart have been thirsting for years, but still couldn't get a chance. IT'S UNFAIR!!!
let's talk about where we're having dinner.
estimated 20mins journey from the heart of kuala lumpur, we reached kepong.
the restaurant hides in industrial park, named Camp Forest. the entrance is not obvious if you do not pay attention to the surrounding.
here's the snapshot of the shop: photo quality is bad, handphone camera only 2MP
surrounding of shop: it's nice, give it a thumb up!!!

i forgot to take the photo of those scrumptious dishes for instance sweet sour prawn, organic spinach soup, fried organic lettuce, "dong po rou" (don't know how to translate =.=, but it's quite famous since the early dynasty of china).
and for sure all are vegetarian.
when i realized that i should take some photos in order to promote the nice restaurant, blank plates were ready for me XD.
here are some pictures of my lovely and dearly family members:
she pretended as she is jay chou, beh tahan =.=he is cool, lol

3 comments:

suhping said...

i like ur daddy wearing sunglasses.. haha.. ~cute~

sing k said...

yala yala. beach. you come to sabah lo. when i back home, then you can follow me lo. then i bring you to beach everyday. even i can bring you to manduka island by boat! you can even snorkering and diving at there!

endless sky said...

to singk:
dun ever cheat me, u promise me in the eyes of "readers" (even there is not many visitors).
nah, now u said bring me to manduka island, i will bear in mind de ar...

to suhping:
my cute daddy XD, but he always bu ting hua. haiz...