10 July, 2008

bread fried? fried bread?


er hem...
this was prepared by dear as my lunch...
i don't know how to name it.
bread fried? fried bread?
could it be a heart shape next time :D?
it's really tasty...
once i opened the case, the flavor came out.
and i tried it, bite it slowly...
wow... it was with a layer of egg topping...
yum yum...
by the way, the quantity of bread was enough for two meal.
he gave me 7 pieces of bread!!!
i had been eating it from 11am to about 3.30pm..
anyway, thanks dear...
you woke up from 6.30 just want to prepare this one for me...
so touching o...
muackss...
i don't know why every time i eat his cooking, i feel happy.
perhaps if explain from psychological way, we feel happy no matter the food is tasty. it's just simply because it's made by your beloved.
do you think that it sounds logical?
(ya...it's logic)
of course it is logic because it's mine theory, Kris's Theory.
haha...
he wrote this on my hand yesterday.
he tried to scare me that if i don't rub it, the ink of highlighter will be absorbed by my skin.
does not it sound sarcastic?
yes, but i believe on it.
so stupid...

2 comments:

sing k said...

Why tat bread looks so dark de? :o (My cooking problem)
Eat bread will get hungry faster ma, so i prepare more for you lor ^^
Those words i wrote with highlighter on your hand u din rub away ar...
So much like my writing ar?
Haha...
Then next time i write more lor... Kakaka...

endless sky said...

:P bad guy...