07 April, 2008

the increasing of wages

My wages has been increasing from rm70 per day to rm120 per day.
It's a good news for me and as well as it is a bad news for me.
Take more money means you have to do more. I expect it.
in the other hand, the more money you get, the more easier you will be controlled by money.
Money is not everything but truly without money we can't survive.
If i work every week, then the time i meet with with shinkiat will be lesser and lesser.
I'm his girlfriend, i shouldn't let him feel alone.
I'm really afraid that he will tell me: i have a girlfriend but why i didn't feel the existence of her?
I feel so sorry of him.
why he likes me?
I'm not feminine, not thoughtfulness, boyish and always no free time accompany him...

1 comment:

sing k said...

没关系啦。。。
我现在很开心啊。。。
我更很怕你不要我叻。。。